Everything You Need To Know About Natural Probiotic Laundry Detergent Vs Conventional Brands!
There are two kinds of people in the world, those who praise the natural way of living, and those who ask the following questions – Do natural products actually have those wonderful effects on our bodies and our environment? What does my baby have to do with this? Can I afford to buy natural products?
If you’re one of those people with many questions, then look no further, because right here, right now, we’re answering all of those concerns while taking you on a scientific journey of comparing natural probiotic laundry detergent to the more conventional brands!
Going the natural probiotic laundry detergent way
Did you know that wearing clothing all day means you’re wearing your laundry detergent all day too?
Just imagine all the nasty things that can do to your skin, blood, liver and health! Now here’s why having a natural and probiotic based laundry detergent can benefit your lifestyle, wellbeing and health immensely!
Our Blom Baba natural probiotic laundry detergent is a synergy of 4 key ingredients that will protect your body and make your body healthier just by wearing your clothing – Sound too good to be true? Well here’s your scientific proof!
- Aqua: water is an essential part of all natural products, helping to bring hydration and smoothness to the skin, while also limiting the dryness and itching of eczema, psoriasis, keratosis and other skin conditions
- Organic carbon based surfactant (non-ionic): a key ingredient, ensuring your laundry comes out clean and soft – this ingredient is organic and nontoxic, compared to those in conventional brands
- Coconut oil derived foaming agent: using a coconut oil derived foaming agent ensures that the skin is treated gently and protected from harmful chemicals and toxins – also your skin will be absorbing all the added benefits of coconut oil
- Human grade probiotics bacillus subtilis & probiotic lipase: these two fantastic probiotics ensure that your skin, blood, and liver are protected. Bacillus subtilis and probiotic lipase are known to boost the immune system, improve gut health, and protect your body from harmful pathogens
Blom Baba natural probiotic laundry detergent is biodegradable and free from environment killing substances such as artificial fragrances, optical brighteners, dyes, chemicals and toxins.
Blom Baba products promote health and safety, whether it be in your home, in the neighborhood pipes, sewer system, rivers, lakes, and eventually our gorgeous ocean.
How natural products clean the clever way
Many people believe the only way to clean effectively is with the use of harmful chemicals and toxins.
Here are the main scientific reasons why cleaning with natural probiotics and compounds is the smarter and safer way to go:
- Human grade probiotics bacillus subtilis & probiotic lipase, rids your laundry of odors and stains, and is enriched with microflora which restricts the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria – Bacillus subtilis breaks down uric acid and eliminates ammonia build up – so goodbye germs and nasty smells and stenches!
- The probiotics are good bacteria that neutralize the bad bacteria creating clean laundry that keeps you and your environment safe
- The microbial formulation is where the good bacteria does all the hard work. Blom Baba has a neutral PH level that ensures the elimination of mineral build up and residue on clothing fibers
Blom Baba was created to ensure your laundry is clean and germ free, soft and comfortable, chemical and toxin free and absolutely loved by moms and babies!
Uncovering conventional laundry detergent brands
Now that you’ve seen the good side, it’s time to take a look at all the nasties found in conventional brands of laundry detergents. These 4 harmful ingredients are found in 99% of all conventional brands of laundry detergent – Warning! This will probably scare you!
- 1,4-Dioxane: a commonly used solvent that is known to cause headaches, vertigo, drowsiness, irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs in humans. It has in several studied been linked to anorexia nervosa
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLS): is known to irritate the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs of humans, as well as cause the clogging of skin pores, causing pimples and acne
- Bleach: common in most detergents, bleach is an extremely toxic and dangerous chemical. Known to burn human tissue both internally and externally, this chemical is highly corrosive and has been linked to causing severe headaches, migraines, nausea, vomiting, muscle weakness, and abdominal discomfort
- Formaldehyde: also known as embalming fluid, formaldehyde is extremely dangerous to humans as it’s been named a “probable human carcinogen” linked to the development of leukemia. Other side effects of human exposure to formaldehyde include severe coughing and choking
When taking a closer look at water pollution there is no doubt that conventional laundry detergent brands are one of the main chemical pollutants affecting our water, environment, and global health.
Take a look at what using conventional branded detergent does to our water and air:
- Phosphates found in 90% of all conventional detergent brands are known to inhibit the bio-degeneration of organic substances. Phosphates are also linked to eutrophication – when the water becomes enriched with phosphates that cause the overproduction of algae, leading to the death of that ecosystem
- Bleach, microbes, calcium, and magnesium are extremely dangerous to our environment, as these compounds in detergents can be carcinogenic – the thought of having cancer causing substances in our water is truly scary!
- Conventional branded detergents also contain oxygen-reducing compounds, which may cause severe damage or death to fish, other marine life, and organisms
- Pathogens released from this toxic water is commonly linked with the growth and spread of infection and disease, which may be fatal
- Detergent and foaming agents are surface-active agents, leading to the copious production of foam in rivers – this foam is proven to be unhygienic and toxic
- When a water source is over exposed to lead, acidic water is created – acidic water is a growth surface of infection, and disease that can be spread to both animals and humans
The list of negative effects that conventional branded laundry detergent has on our water supply is endless. From destroying our beautiful rivers, lakes, and bodies of water, to infecting and diseasing our fish and marine life, the destruction is ongoing.
The pollution of our water also leads to the excessive use of Chlorine, Lime, and Hydrogen Peroxide to chemically clean and disinfect our water.
The constant exposure to Chlorine, Lime, and Hydrogen Peroxide causes irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and lungs in humans, as well as nausea, vomiting, liver damage, kidney damage, and gastrointestinal disorders.
Going organic for your baby
From the time your little angel is born, they’re being wrapped up in clothing, little hats and socks, nursing blankets and well let’s face it, detergent!
Fact of truth, your skin absorbs whatever is on it in 26 seconds! So just imagine a full day and night of your baby absorbing chemicals, toxins, artificial substances, and dyes from detergent.
Going the Blom Baba way will ensure that your baby is well protected from chemicals and toxins, all while actually absorbing organic substances and probiotics that will help keep your baby healthy and safe!
Can I afford to opt for organic?
Here at Blom Baba we understand all the challenges that come with parenthood and trying to keep fit and healthy – on a budget!
Our products are all safe and designed to promote health everywhere it’s used and anywhere it ends up. We strive to give you the best quality without leaving a whole in your pocket!
Living a healthy lifestyle for yourself, your partner, and your children is possible with Blom Baba – helping to keep you and the world safe!