Why probiotics hold the key to health and immunity!
Our bodies, and our homes are filled with microbes, beneficial microbes are called probiotics. There has been a lot of hype around probiotics and their immune boosting properties as new scientific research shows how probiotics positively impact our immune system and overall health. We’re here to give you everything you need to know about increasing your health and immune system by incorporating these powerful little microbes into your home.
Why having a strong immune system can change your life
Your immune system holds the vital role of protecting your body against harmful bacteria, germs, and substances that could make you ill. As long as your immune system is running smoothly, you’ll find your body can withstand and fight the majority of infections and viruses around us.
As we are still fighting the Covid-19 pandemic, it’s crucially important that we do everything we can to protect ourselves and the people we love from viruses, infections, and so much more. Now more than ever is the time to have an exceptional immune system.
A healthy immune system does more than just protect you against Covid-19! Our immune systems are constantly fighting off common bad bacteria and germs that are in our places of employment, stores, cars, and in our homes – such as Salmonella, common colds, mold, fungus, and all the bacteria transported in the food and water we ingest.
Even when we can’t see the bacteria and germs, our immune systems are fighting them off!
The impact of sanitizers and disinfectants on our gut health
During the current Covid-19 pandemic, have you ever wondered if the constant use of sanitizers and disinfectants are affecting your gut health?
Sanitizers and disinfectants are used widely and commonly throughout the world, due to their powerful antibacterial properties.
There are three main problems with constant use of sanitizers and disinfectants:
- Majority of sanitizing and disinfectant sprays, hand-washes, soaps, creams, foams, and gels cannot tell the difference between the good bacteria and the bad bacteria. Our bodies need all the good bacteria it can get, as it promotes the healthy and effective function of our gut and immune system
- Majority of sanitizers and disinfectants contain harmful ingredients that can be toxic for the body
- The constant use of sanitizers and disinfectants with harmful chemicals, causes an imbalance between good bacteria and bad bacteria in the gut – when your gut experiences a lack of good bacteria you will start to feel gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, bloating, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and much more
Incorporate probiotics into your daily life as probiotic cleaning is the healthiest and safest way to go – combating and fighting viruses and infections, all while protecting your body, your home, and your environment from any unwanted and harmful bacteria.
As the sanitizers and disinfectants kill both the good and bacteria, cleaning your home with probiotics will ensure that you have a living space filled with good bacteria to help restore your immunity!
Why cleaning with probiotics is the solution
We all want our homes and surroundings to be clean and germ free to protect ourselves and our loved ones. A home filled with microbes instead of harmful chemicals and toxins is exactly the way to go, because your home can get sick too!
Take a look at the benefits of adding probiotic cleaning to your home:
- Probiotic cleaning is the effective method of using the power of good bacteria to eliminate bad bacteria – Read more about how probiotics clean >
- Probiotic cleaning helps replenish all good bacteria stripped by sanitizers and disinfectants
- Totally safe to use and harmless to humans, plants, and animals
- Probiotics are living microorganisms that when used to clean will seep into all the cracks and corners cleaning effectively
- Restores and maintains a healthy bacterial balance
- Probiotic cleaning products are enriched with microflora that eliminate pathogens causing bad smells and odours
- Cleans and cleanses actively for at least 3 days
- Probiotic cleaning helps create an environment that restores good bacteria and supports the immune system.
- All Blom products are beneficial for the environment and waterways. You can even water your garden with your residual cleaning water!
Cleaning with probiotics not only protects your body, home, family and environment from harmful chemicals and toxins, but also creates a fantastic living space for you and your loved ones.
Our bodies work day in and day out to protect us, by using probiotic cleaning you’ll be helping your body maintain healthy function from the inside out and outside in!
Here at Blom Baba we strive to make your life simple and your health exceptional – our eco-friendly and natural cleaning detergents are powered by probiotic cleaning.
Blom Baba products have created a world where everything you clean in your home will positively impact your health and your lifestyle – helping you and your loved ones remain safe, healthy, and protected against bad bacteria, colds, flus, infections, and viruses!